NOT SAFE FOR WORK, CHILDREN, OR PEOPLE EASILY OFFENDED BY MUSIC.
I get asked a lot what I listen to at the gym.
Well, maybe not a lot, but sometimes people ask me.
I tend to mix my playlists up with all different types of stuff – techno, pop, 80’s, 90’s, rap…. not country, though.
Anyway, here are 28 rap songs that rotate on in and out of my playlists. Also, I use the term rap loosely.
I’m sure there are more great songs, but these are the ones I could come up with! Most of it is relatively older music….because I don’t really listen to the radio anymore. Whoops. Enjoy!
- Back That Azz Up — Juvenile
- Ass Drop — Wiz Khalifa
- Move (If You Wanna) — MIMS
- Can’t Stop Won’t Stop — Young Gunz
- Don’t Tell ‘Em — Jeremih
- Got Money — Lil Wayne
- How Low – Ludacris
- Kiss Kiss — Chris Brown
- Love Game — Eminem / Kendrick Lamar
- Low — Flo Rida
- Make it Rain — Travis Porter
- A Milli — Lil Wayne
- Mo Money Mo Problems — Notorious B.I.G / Puffy / Mase
- Put On — Young Jeezey
- Rap God — Eminem
- Roger That — Young Money / Nicki Minaj
- Salt Shaker — Ying Yang Twins
- Show Out — Unk
- Talk Dirty — Jason Derulo
- Thug Luv — Bone Thugs / 2Pac
- Turnin’ Heads — Mike Jones
- We Run This — Missy Elliot
- Pass That Dutch — Missy Elliot
- 2 Reasons — Trey Songz / T.I.
- 6 Foot 7 Foot — Lil Wayne
- Break Ya Neck — Busta Rhymes
- Hit ‘Em Up — 2Pac
- Mediocre Chick — T.I./ Iggy Azalea
** Really anything Eminem or Missy Elliot will get me pumped up. Just a sidenote.
Anybody got any good additions in the rap genre??